We went to Madison last weekend and once again Matt and his family were in town for a basketball game. We were all together at Todd's on both Saturday and Sunday. It was fun.
I had my blood tested on Tuesday and the results still look good.
Yesterday we went to the monthly lunch with my siblings and cousins. Today I went for a PET scan and tomorrow I'll be getting a CT scan.
Saturday we're going to the Opera (last one) and on Sunday we're going to Madison for Oscar's 1st birthday.
Lois and I both have appointments with our family doctor (Dr. Akgulian) on Monday and on Tuesday I get an Avastin treatment and find out what further treatments are planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Fred, next week after tuesday, we can come over and make some "meatballs and sasauge" hope you are up to it. take care JOHN
ReplyDelete