Okay, the title has nothing to do with Fred's condition but rather the condition of our computer and phone system. It is up and working. Thank you Mary Jennifer (she's a lot of points ahead for the "Favorite Child" title). However, Fred and I know that her brothers, being of a competitive nature, will rise to the occasion and break their manly necks to overcome her lead.
And now to the business of Fred's cell game: His last radiation treatment will be tomorrow. Just in time before the weather turns.
His pain remains the same and he is handling his situation like the great guy he is. The great thing about him is that he has no idea how great he is. If you know him you know what I mean.
Will keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I know what your mean.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping up the posts. I'm not looking forward to the even more chilling weather approaching this weekend. We still don't have our drain pipes thawed out from when we returned from CA but are working on it daily.
A Blessed New Year to you all, in case I haven't sent you this wish yet. Glad you're systems are up and running again.