Had a visit with Dr. Mariani today. It was a follow-up to the Bronchoscopy he did a few weeks ago. Its a good thing they called because I forgot we made it. My breathing is slowly going downhill again and I might need another drainage before the Thanksgiving weekend. The plan now is to have an x-ray on Wednesday morning and have my level checked. If its high I'll get the procedure.
In addition to the excess pleural fluid, I think the shortness of breath might also be due to congestion. It just feels like my lungs are full of something. The Dr. prescribed a steroid inhaler to loosen things up if that's the problem. (pretty soon I'll be on more meds than my Mom was)
I'm not sure how to do this blog thing. I probably should have read some before I started this. I think some people are expecting me to write something every day. I just don't have that much to say especially on days that are uneventful.
I guess I should also mention the "broken" car. A shot of WD-40 into the lock solved the problem. It was a tip I found on the Internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment